IF...

League Updates & Information
Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

IF...

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

... This season is any indication, this league is VERY evenly matched. How else could Louisiana come from 4- 10 to a conference championship game except for the EXTREME enlightenment and dedication of Bayou Beast Management? How else could a solid 2013 franchise like Mississippi fall off so badly in 2014? Steel Valley pressed on to its best season in a decade. Only Portland and Tennessee are holdovers from seasons past. Teams are SO close that on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY, trite as that may be, is relevant. THIS is why the future draft and possible reductions loom large for the future of this league. Y'all know my position. First and foremost, the focus of the Louisiana Bayou Beast is on winning the Gold Cup. Shortly after, the focus will be on the reduction in player ratings. There remains much debate on this topic. The Louisiana Bayou Beast (LBB) remain open on this topic. Arguments on both sides rate merit. Let's let the season play out 1st, and then debate in earnest. The future of the league is at stake. I feel ALL sides will be heard, and a consensuses arrived at. PLEASE let the season play out B4 the fireworks begin! BTW, the commish appeal for league-wide inut on a weekly, if not a daily basis is valid! We have ALL tuned in daily in the past expected to be diverted from our mundane daily routine to the fascination that IS the FIFL! I plan on covering the Power Rankings and whatever else I can for the upcoming season. WHAT WILL YOU CONTRIBUTE?!?