CONGRADULATIONS MADISON!

League Updates & Information
Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

CONGRADULATIONS MADISON!

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

the LBB acomplished their goal and made the play offs this season. The football club struck fear into the entire league as they ripped off 8 straight wins and a league best record of 11 - 3. But in the end, nemesis Madison, unlucky losers in the regular season, did in the Beast in the play offs. An interception on the last gasp Beast drive sealed their fate. The better team
won this day. It's funny, but we have mentioned in the past that LB Shan Housekeeper's susceptibility to injury would haunt him throughout his career. Small wonder he is done for this season (O-6 Ruptured tendon) and don't say we didn't warn y'all? Who was it that was selected B4 this player that was the MVP of a FIFL BOWL? (hint: rhymes with Lindamood?) Regardless, props to Madison, good luck in the FIFL BOWL! The AFC expects no less than TOTAL VICTORY!

Riverhawks
Seasoned-Veteran

Post by Riverhawks »

Yes, congratulations are in order. This really hurts, tho. I would have loved a championship rematch with Springfield. Oh well.

In the Gold Cup game, I predict a 2-2 tie.

pjohns
All-Pro

Post by pjohns »

Thanks a lot. I read the play by plays without knowing the score (minimise the window and scroll down reading 1 play at a time) and boy it was exciting. Your unique rushing attack with all the FB's was amazing, true David and Goliath in the first half. I managed to hold on in there and QB Albert Higgs was tremendous after a dire game last week. 10 of 10 in the second half and 26 of 29 overall.

At the end of the day werent you 4-10 last year and this year an AFC Championship ? Tremendous season.

Quite funny about Housekeeper. I have his season stats and hes an excellent LB, of course i have that dig about people saying he was injury prone (which he hasnt been as hes started 95% of his career) and then he gets injured late in the game !!

Amazing playoff game though.

Commish
Site Admin

Post by Commish »

Would have loved to see Tennessee or Ft. Wayne in the Conference Finals. Thought they were that good.

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

Don't forget

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

Steel Valley hung in there all season long. Props to them as well. Actually, it was tough sledding throughout the AFC this season. GO MADISON in the FIFL BOWL! AFC! AFC! AFC!!!