SMOKED!!!

Team Articles, Information and Rumors
Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

SMOKED!!!

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

[using a backup computer... yet another crash... been a week out of circulation now... oopsey] Guess the players got the message... a WIN vs MINN, YOU GOT LUCKY FWS (intern error started QB Rags over Arcenaux or he finds another TD to overcome a poor special teams punt return for a W... 2 fgS???!!! PATHETIC EARTHLINGS!) and the COMPLETE obliteration of league leader Springfield last week... 9 SACKS!?! Despite the lack of TOP, the revamped Bombers D found a way to hang on (WHERE's THE D in that cover 2 TC?!?) Can't expect to win in MINN over an always dangerous division foe, but making progress... Green Bay Bombers players on this roster to date are HUNGRY! See y'all on the field soon.

Mike
All-Pro

Post by Mike »

FWS LUCKY?

Week 10: 39-27 vs Minnesota
Week 11: 7-13 vs Fort Wayne
Week 12: 34-23 vs Springfield

Seems that the average of those games was 26.67 points. Giving up about three TDs less than the average is not luck, but a statement!!! Luck would be winning 24-27.

No doubt GBY has a POTENTIALLY smoking offence. But, it is only the 8th best in scoring.

GBY is probably the luckiest team. FWS is now 4th in scoring, GBY is 14th in giving up scores. How did they keep FWS' offence to 13 points is a mystery...
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

You got LUCKY

The GBB held the FWS to 2 FGs on offense... IF Arcenaux had started as I planned you lose. NO ifs ands or buts.

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

Y'all forgot...

I made my mark in this game using the defense 1st philosophy... not quite there yet, but getting closer... beware... no 'statement' games needed... just win baby...

Mike
All-Pro

Post by Mike »

No offence, but your team has given up the 2nd most points in your conference. I think your team has been highly competitive the last 3 games, but 'defence first' mentality is only an intention, not a fact.
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner