Rochester in an even bigger trade !

Team Articles, Information and Rumors
pjohns
All-Pro

Rochester in an even bigger trade !

Post by pjohns »

In the early hours this morning the Rochester Raiders traded someone away who they thought they never would.

QB Albert Higgs, the legend, the best QB ever in the league was traded back to his original team, Portland.

"At first when we were contacted I thought no no no" said the Rochester GM, "But Portland are 5-2 and potentially heading towards the playoffs, with a player like Higgs you have to give him a huge say in what he wants to do"

"We never wanted to trade Higgs, hes been superb for us, leading us to an FIFL Bowl appearance and being one of the top QB's year after year. If I had my way he would stay a Raider but i have to respect Higgs and he wanted to go to Portland."

Despite being 5-2 Portland are having problems at QB with Khari Jones one of the lower ranked QB's. Rochester were given word that Higgs would 100% start for Portland and the trade was given the go ahead.

Rochester will now start former 2nd round draft pick Quincy Carter who has never started a full game but has looked good in spot appearances.

"We'll be cheering on Portland in the NFC" said GM Johns.