GBBs Rumors after "Hon needed a WR"

Team Articles, Information and Rumors
Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

GBBs Rumors after "Hon needed a WR"

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

So did the GBBs... and rumors are they may have a deal within thier division just before the trade deadline for this season... stay tumed as the Bombers ramp up to face the always dangerous Hurricanes this week...
the only time we fail is when we stop trying

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

Traded WRs both happy?

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

Former GBBs WR Talmon Gardner was chomping at the bit during his time in Green Bay, but he was in a system that seldom plays young players and behind a creditable list of proven veteran players. "It came out of nowhere" Gardner related to the Green Bay Press Gazette. "It's tough to leave a contending team... there is a confident atmosphere in the Bombers locker room. I'll take that to Peoria and try to improve my team with that professionalism. I'm really excited because I finally get to play. I'm replacing the league leader in punt returns, and look forward to being a force in this offence as well." Rod Miller was more reticent. " I'm going to miss the coaches, especialy the special teams coach. He put me in position to excel, and I appreciate that. The flip side is I'm playing for a contender now. Hopefulliy, we can figure out my role on this team as soon as possible and move forward toward thier goal of a league championship. I look forward to that challenge." GM Hanlon said the window for winning is now for the current team and was pleased to add key players toward that end. After a brief press conference, Hanlon deferred to team spokepersons. "Just as it used to be 'targets like Shakes', it's now targets for Palmer. Cya on the field Thursday" he spat as he departed... stay tuned Bomber fans.
the only time we fail is when we stop trying