Team Articles, Information and Rumors
Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

last season, this team sucked BIG TIME week after week... it was painful to get stepped on as the season got worse for the team. this season, it's a winner. all disappointed gms take heart. in this league, ANYTHING is possible. I was so devestated last season with making moves to win only to lose week after week. this season, I kept almost the entire roster, added players as I could and tweeked PPPs at 1st on a quarterly basis and only did one tweek last week. THE GBBs WHIPPED MIN last week... when was the last time THAT happenned? Much like Rob in CON this season and Joe in TEN in recent seasons past IT CAN BE YOU :!:
the only time we fail is when we stop trying

Connecticut
All-Pro

Post by Connecticut »

congrats Jimmy!

KevinGMHON
All-Pro

Post by KevinGMHON »

congrats
Stand Back There's a Hurricane coming thru

Mike
All-Pro

Post by Mike »

Imagine how much better your team would have been with player-of-the-week Palawski! :lol:
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

yep

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

reality is this season would have been just like last season...in the crapperer again... this guy has had the Louisiana Bayou Beast exorcism in the GBBs locker room after he was traded from here... good luck with getting him value in a trade next season... can you spell 'RETIRE' otherwise it's it's like the LBB days (whose unis the GBBs apparently still wear?) "I put a spell on you" but that would be TOTALLY inappropriate since the Bombers as a franchise from the popcorn venders to the CEO have zero love for this player... he basically WASTED an otherwise potent team last season.
the only time we fail is when we stop trying