HON sets a new trend?

Team Articles, Information and Rumors
Mike
All-Pro

HON sets a new trend?

Post by Mike »

HON, a good team, started out 0-3 this season. Now they might not only make the playoffs...but also win their division!!!!

Maybe that means the division is easy to win and any team from that division will be out in the first round.... :lol:
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

Riverhawks
Seasoned-Veteran

Post by Riverhawks »

Tennessee started 0-2. Once the roster was straightened out, the Riverhawks took off.
2022 FIFL Gold Cup
2015 FIFL Gold Cup
2021 AFC Champs
2012 AFC Champs

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

yea, but...

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

the commish has pretty much paid attention to these things since THE EARLY COMPLAINTS (apologies to HON, did you MAKE IT CLEAR WHEN YOU CONFIRMED the TRADE WHAT POSITION THE WR SHOULD ASSUME when YOU finalised THAT WR trade? iT'S BEEN MY EXPERIENCE YOU SPELL IT OUT totaly OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENSES... COMMISh IS THE 1ST TO TELL YOU HE'S not A MIND READER, AND HAS NO TIME TO SLOT PLAYERS IF YOU DON'T?) Otherwise he just goes with it? Been there done that B4 many times?) oops, not a rant, just random caps lock type of thing... MUCH mo betta than in seasons past... no complaints here...
the only time we fail is when we stop trying

KevinGMHON
All-Pro

Re: yea, but...

Post by KevinGMHON »

Green Bay Bombers wrote:the commish has pretty much paid attention to these things since THE EARLY COMPLAINTS (apologies to HON, did you MAKE IT CLEAR WHEN YOU CONFIRMED the TRADE WHAT POSITION THE WR SHOULD ASSUME when YOU finalised THAT WR trade? iT'S BEEN MY EXPERIENCE YOU SPELL IT OUT totaly OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENSES... COMMISh IS THE 1ST TO TELL YOU HE'S not A MIND READER, AND HAS NO TIME TO SLOT PLAYERS IF YOU DON'T?) Otherwise he just goes with it? Been there done that B4 many times?) oops, not a rant, just random caps lock type of thing... MUCH mo betta than in seasons past... no complaints here...
yes i did i said make him wr2 but he is human and people make mistake no big deal he had alot on his mind that week
Stand Back There's a Hurricane coming thru

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

touche

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

been on that end before in inopportune times...
the only time we fail is when we stop trying