Sorry, Sports Nuts

Post players available for trade here
Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

Sorry, Sports Nuts

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

I've been all over this league, and I see zero trade activity for the Beast this season... I'd be looking for high draft picks, as are all comers in this genera... I'll respond to to all, but propose none...

KevinGMHON
All-Pro

Post by KevinGMHON »

must be a pretty sad players in this league if you cant find anyone to trade for.
Stand Back There's a Hurricane coming thru

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

WELL??? I'm WAITING!!!

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

KevinGMHON wrote:must be a pretty sad players in this league if you cant find anyone to trade for.
Introduce me to a situation that better fits my scheme, I'll jump at the chance. I've been privately challenged that I am incapable of building a winner. That's total bullshit, especially given my past, but that's where I'm at. That's where I'm going. I've talked to a lot of GMs (just ask around) and I have not find a fit to date. BTW, a hearty thanks to all for your prompt replies. That is much appreciated.
the only time we fail is when we stop trying

KevinGMHON
All-Pro

Re: WELL??? I'm WAITING!!!

Post by KevinGMHON »

Bayou Beast wrote:
KevinGMHON wrote:must be a pretty sad players in this league if you cant find anyone to trade for.
Introduce me to a situation that better fits my scheme, I'll jump at the chance. I've been privately challenged that I am incapable of building a winner. That's total bullshit, especially given my past, but that's where I'm at. That's where I'm going. I've talked to a lot of GMs (just ask around) and I have not find a fit to date. BTW, a hearty thanks to all for your prompt replies. That is much appreciated.

I think you build great offences. Defence we wont talk about that. Maybe you shoudl bring back marshall dos reis he was a killer in your scheme but is not doing well in con sheme

Mike
All-Pro

Post by Mike »

Shut up Kevin. Stick to your own Conference.
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

KevinGMHON
All-Pro

Post by KevinGMHON »

hmmmm is mike shaking is his boot think of the return of dos reis

Mike
All-Pro

Post by Mike »

Considering that HON lost to FWS in the second week, shouldn't you be thinking of your own 53-man roster and not someone else's?

:lol:
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

KevinGMHON
All-Pro

Post by KevinGMHON »

Mike wrote:Considering that HON lost to FWS in the second week, shouldn't you be thinking of your own 53-man roster and not someone else's?

:lol:
I would love to see someone knock you off your high horse.

Mike
All-Pro

Post by Mike »

Like I wrote earlier "FWS is the team to beat....but is beatable [often won the highest seed, but only won one championship]" FWS was edged out by TEN in a tough conference battle last season, and beaten by an awesome air attack by LOU a few seasons ago. FWS CAN be beaten...but probably not by HON :lol:
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner