you sob

Self-Explanatory
Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

you sob

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

GODDAMMIT you pissed me off... and YEA I'M TALKING ta YOU. You disrespect ME and the FIFL bv bailing on the season and starting some sub at QB that will NEVER even sniff a starting roll with 4 games left??? I'm gonna remember this game you MFing SOB and I WILL kick your ass and put bounties on your starters in the future in the hopes that they will NEVER play football ever again... and this goes out to ALL you F-ing GMs that think you can get away with this shit. USE THE PLAYERS YOU WOULD NORMALLY USE... PLAY FAIR... or else face losing your 1st round draft pick THIS SEASON... and your 1st in every season you exhibit this type of behavior. GIMME UR BEST GAME

Connecticut
All-Pro

Post by Connecticut »

Jimmy c'mon dood. You are STARTING the league's worse QB. FWS backup did better than your starter!

And do you remember this post from week 10?
The Green Bay Bombers present FB Jerald Moore... Offensive Player of the WEEK! AWESOME! "ur UNBELIEVABLE..."
After such a great week, you BENCH this new "UNBELIEVABLE" running back?

You had the league minimum, 6, OL dressed for the game. You are the ONLY team that had only 6. Thats not realistic. You figured having EIGHT DLs, 7 LBs, and 9 DBs was better than putting a 7th OL on the field? c'mon Jimmy!

A case could MUCH easier be made against you than could be made against FWS. And actually, as case could be made FOR FWS that he was actually trying to WIN cuz he put in his backup QB after his starter has stunk it up for most of the season.

Trust me, I don't like seeing GMs throw games either to get better draft picks. But I bet if we did a poll asking which team looks to be throwing games - GBB or FWS - that most of the GMs in this league wouldn't pick FWS in the poll.

Rob
:o)
Connecticut[/quote]

Mike
All-Pro

Post by Mike »

In my opinion, Jimmy's team is weaker this year because a couple of seasons back he got hit with massive retirements.

While I'm insulted, I'm still more excited about the race to win the division. Despite playing my 'starting lineup' I only won one road game all year. I also lost to SPR and TEN at home, using similar PPPs and players that brought me to the Gold Cup. So, I'm scratching my head. What lineups should I use, Jimmy? Would everyone agree with what my team should be (i.e. you criticized the play of Willis before, although he is #5 all-time!)
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

KevinGMHON
All-Pro

Post by KevinGMHON »

lol your crazy jimmy . every owner can do what he wants and if he wants to play his new qb he can there is no rules about playing certain players . I think you should worry more about your team and less about other teams. if i want to play my hb 5 as hb 1 its my choice and my choice alone
Stand Back There's a Hurricane coming thru

pjohns
All-Pro

Post by pjohns »

Sorry but its just stupid. As i've said elsewhere in leagues all over the world teams play their backup players late in the year as theres nothing else to play for.

We dont have a preseason in the FIFL so if i want to know how my rookie WR5 does in a game i have to start him. I'll do that once i'm out of the playoffs.

I've seen it happen late in seasons as well, if Pittsburgh are 11-2 and have the top seed whatever, theres a good chance they may rest players and start their young backup QB to get him a start before the playoffs.

Seen it happen many times in the FWL, at the end of the day if youre depending on teams to do you favours late on in the season its your own fault your teams not good enough.

If i'm 8-5 and need a team to lose so i can make the playoffs, but that teams playing a team who is 2-11 and starting a rookie QB/HB for the game i cant moan.