QB Palawski Aims to Shoot Down Bombers

Self-Explanatory
Mike
All-Pro

QB Palawski Aims to Shoot Down Bombers

Post by Mike »

GBY (Reuters) Rumour has it, amongst the dozens of other rumours (and rants) out of the football tribe from Wisconsin, that QB Palawski will be starting against his most recent team, GBY. Palawski, a former first round draft pick, played his first seasons for Fort Wayne, bringing the team to the Gold Cup. Palawski might have had an illustrious career. However, in that game the normally reliable HB Coleman fumbled, and MIN brought back a terrific drive capped off by a 20-yard TD run by the QB. Can't win it all...but Palawski took the brunt of the blame.

After a few people left some rude things on the QB's lawn, Palawski was traded to Green Bay. Palawski's careful style did not exactly mesh with the Top Gun offence of Green Bay.

Now a bit older, the wily vet is back helming Fort Wayne's somewhat more careful offence. Originally meant to train the young QBs in the lineup, Paws got the call for his old team on a road game out of conference. 'Yes this is a risk' coach Bryzeneski said 'but with this team I don't stay up all night worrying about QBs. I worry about other things. Ray is the starter, but I will give him a rest.'

Mild mannered Palawski was a little more expressive. "I enjoyed my time in the Bay. I learned a lot of things. Mostly like saying
y'all are milque toast ....the only time we fail is when we stop trying .... geeperz and my favourite 'we'll see y'all on the field'

:lol:
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

'we'll see y'all on the field'[

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

Paws sucked for whatever reason in Green Bay... `mild mannered` may be one of the them... the Bombers management bent over backwards to accommodate this player, and he defined `milque toast` for the franchise... it is BITTERLY disappointing to admit it, but this player failed despite repeated attempts to fit him to existing personell in the Bombers offence... management queried the man constantly and adjusted AT LEAST 3 times to find a PPP fit, and went down in flames, despite decent talent, every time. Regardless of game manager or big play deep thrower roles, there was nothing forthcoming in retaining this talented player... perhaps there is an anology in a NFL "Vince Young" comparison, but GM Jimmy Hanlon dispelled that notion. "Always with the negative waves, Moriarity, ALWAYS with the negative waves..." (Danka Oddball in "Kelley's Heros") "Personally, I was pissed to the max the guy just crapped all over this franchise, which is why he's in another location." miffed GM Jimmy Hanlon." GBBs team sokesperson Sally Sofine addressed the situation today: "Mr Hanlon addressed the team after Mr Pawlowski's controversial release: from previous content, "Paws is NOT Bomber material" lamented a disappointed GM Hanlon. "We wish the best for this UBER talented player in the ftuture" is all Hanlon could muster at the time. "We were promised the chance to face this player this week, and look forward to the challenge."
the only time we fail is when we stop trying