Fugu Fish

Self-Explanatory
Mike
All-Pro

Fugu Fish

Post by Mike »

he Fugu (blowfish) is a delicacy in Japan. I contains poison sacs, so if it is not prepared carefully, the person dining on it will die.

http://www.thisisthelife.com/en/great-f ... -japan.htm

But, as a biochem Ph.D. candidate, I know that the Fugu fish has about the same number of genes as humans do. Makes you wonder how our genetic differences, and environmental cues make us so different from the Fugu!

Perhaps I could start examining the question by studying an organism with the traits of both human and Fugu. Since Kevin, Honolulu's GM, is human but runs his team as intelligently as a blowfish does, he certainly fits the bill!
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

KevinGMHON
All-Pro

Post by KevinGMHON »

mmmmm i have a shot at a playoff not bad for a blow fish
Stand Back There's a Hurricane coming thru

Mike
All-Pro

Post by Mike »

ditto what I said. I can ditto myself, can't I????
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

KevinGMHON
All-Pro

Post by KevinGMHON »

another season another upset loss by fort wayne hmmmm best record in regular season 4 straight years one championship 3 losses hmmmmmm will the real safari please stand up and a second week loss to hurricanes your going down
Stand Back There's a Hurricane coming thru

Mike
All-Pro

Post by Mike »

I mean, I trade WR Nash to this guy (former 1st round pick, former ROTY)...and the best he can do over two seasons is 18-10??? Where does he come about criticizing me. Surprisingly, HON's QB and K are above average. So, with WR Nash, the QB, the K and RB Hall...shouldn't HON fans expect more? At least focus on your own team more than mine!
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner