OK

Self-Explanatory
Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

OK

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

so maybe it should have been placed here? OK, here it is!

SO! you think my Chineese Kung Fu no GOOD?!? Think again Grasshopper! BEAST WIN VS DIVISION KINGPIN? MOBILE!!! DON'T say I didn't tell y'all so! WAHAHAHAHAHA... in the best James Earl Jones for the uncola mode. This team will make some noise yet this season... count on it.
the only time we fail is when we stop trying

portland
All-Pro

Post by portland »

hey, that wasn't james earl jones for the uncola. that was geoffrey holder!

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

GEEPERZ

That clears up a life-long mystery to me... to FINALLy know who really was that guy? I'd convinced my self it James Earl Jones just to satisfy my curiousity. Thank You for that reply.

Home : Geoffrey Holder : Shop : A Life in Theater
Geoffrey Holder : A Life in Theater

The Web
Trinbago

enhanced by Google

Chat Room

Trini Forum

Sumbit Url

E-mail This Page

Guestbook

Advertise With Us

Geoffrey Holder is probably best know for his Tony Award-winning direction and design of the Broadway musical "The Wiz", and his 7-Up television advertisement as the "Uncola man". However, dance lovers know him as a gifted and imaginative choreographer and set and costume designer, most notably for "Dance Theater of Harlem" and the "Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater." He is less well known for his inventive paintings and photographs, but it is from those that he has earned his living. This book features hundreds of photographs from his various artistic endeavours and his glamourous social life, beginning with his youth as an artist in Trinidad. Jennifer Dunning's text brings to life Holder's exuberance and fanciful story-telling; his life is a colourful story about being a transplanted Trinadadian and black man who made it in America.

Point is, Louisiana gets a must win vs a leader in the FIFL Gulf Division... I'll take it.

Mike
All-Pro

Post by Mike »

Which Headline is Best for The Bayou Bulletin, a local rag in Louisiana:

Louisiana Blasts Seagulls out of the Sky, but Season Still in Deep Doo-Doo

Beast Back on the Prowl

Louisiana: Cinderella Season?!?!

Vegas Oddsmakers Happy Beast Still in Hunt, To Avoid BIG Payout
(Beast were expected to repeat Playoff Placement)

Whither Art Thou, Mobile?

Mobile's Repeat as Conference Champs on The Line?

Seagulls Miss 'Bombing' The Beast

Seagulls Crash-Land in the Bayou

The Beast: Strong Enough to Stop a Honolulu Hurricane

Loss of Kirk, Gain of Blue, Boost Beast!

Where was Blue? Little FB Blue Come Blow Your Horn, The Sheeps' Are in the Meadow and the Cows' in the Corn!

Beast Get Blue, But Have the Blues No More

Beast No Longer "Roll Their Total Wins Home" (Reference to former "0", which you can roll....)

(Sorry about that Last one...reminded me of my calculus teacher, who said "If you don't study, you can Roll Your Marks Home", meaning you get a Zero)
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

OH YEAH!!!

ROTFL! that post was exceptionally good. Keep it coming Mike. Your verbosity is appreciated.

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

We

leave this thread with this ditti from Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen: (but I ain't scared... the brakes is good, the tires is fair") See y'all on the field Wednesday. Mission Impossible? My favourite flicks :arrow: