Side note to the Jimi Hendrix flap

Anything non-FIFL related goes here
Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

Side note to the Jimi Hendrix flap

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

ran into this on youtube while enjoying Hendix tunes:

Jimi was a true "enigma" to music, as Einstein was to science! His command of the guitar was on the realm of unbelievable.

That's why "Watchtower", "Hey Joe" and "Purple Haze" are in the the Top 20 on GOD's iPod :)
the only time we fail is when we stop trying

Mike
All-Pro

Post by Mike »

Bieber's Canadian, so I have to stick up for the Bieber! Seriously, though, he's a good singer, I saw him on a few Christmas specials, he's good in his niche just as Jimi or Henry Rollins were in theres. He should have the exposure of Michael Buble. But, he is scarily overexposed. He's only 16 (someone joked he's Justin Gerber after the Gerber baby cereal!). It was hilarious when he took on QB Brady over copycat hair.

His music cookie-cutter and the lyrics are of a 9-year old. But, it is well-produced. One video features Ludacris, and Bieber started working with Usher and Scooter Braun. Can't see his stuff being any more silly than Usher. 'Yeah'

The scary part is that Saturday Night Live had a skit where Tina Fey was Justin's teacher, and had cravings for him. It was meant to be satire, showing how stupid it was to desire a 16-year old. What made me scared was that some women in the audience were yelling 'whoop' like they were stimulated...
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

Mike
All-Pro

Post by Mike »

Hope my Bieber revelation hasn't killed the league. :(
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner