2013 Gold Cup Winner

Connecticut
All-Pro

Post by Connecticut »

Teblow will land in New England and be a Tight End

pjohns
All-Pro

Post by pjohns »

Surprised he chose Denver, thought he would have gone to the Niners who are set to try to get to the Superbowl next year. Denver have a lot of holes specially on defense.

Being a Raiders fan i was hoping Denver would keep Tebow, amazing run last year i must admit but i cant see Tebow doing it year after year.

Manning is an amazing QB and i'm sure will be back to full strength near enough.

Compared to last seasons lockout this years free agency has been superb. Roll on August for the preseason games though

I really miss watching any football !!

Connecticut
All-Pro

Post by Connecticut »

I wonder what kind of impact Tebow will have in NY. Will they use him like they used Brad Smith as QB a couple years ago where he just came in to run the wildcat a couple times a game? Or will he challenge Sanchez for the starting job? How will Sanchez handle the pressure?

pjohns
All-Pro

Post by pjohns »

As bad as Sanchez was last year hes still a million miles better than Tebow as a 'pure' pocket type passer. Tebow will be the Brad Smith option, however its a risky move by the Jets.

Sanchez wasnt great last year and crumbled late on, adding this type of pressure with Tebow will be difficult. The second Sanchez throws an incompletion there'll be Tebow chants from the crowd.

As existing as Tebow was last year i cant see him being a QB full time for the next 10 years or so. He should have gone to Jacksonville as he would have probably have been the starter there. Wasted year in New York as Sanchez 'should' rebound and be the starter for 90% of the time.