1000 Total Posts!

Anything non-FIFL related goes here
TC
All-Pro

1000 Total Posts!

Post by TC »

The FIFL board has reached the 1000 post mark!
And it happened in under a year of existence...I think that's excellent compared to the other FBPro forums I've seen in the past.

Thanks to all for contributing! :cool:

-TC
General Manager
Springfield Slayers

Peoria
All-Pro

after further review

Post by Peoria »

After reviewing the content of posts on this message board, it was decided that the posts from Austin were so lame that they actually counted negative to the post total and some of Louisiana's posts were so far off on a different plane of understanding that the rest of us had no clue what was being said, so those also counted as negative. So, in reality, we're about -6 in total posts.

Ian Verhaegen
G.M.
Peoria Pirates

TC
All-Pro

Re: after further review

Post by TC »

austin wrote:After reviewing the content of posts on this message board, it was decided that the posts from Austin were so lame that they actually counted negative to the post total and some of Louisiana's posts were so far off on a different plane of understanding that the rest of us had no clue what was being said, so those also counted as negative. So, in reality, we're about -6 in total posts.
lol...
As far as I'm concerned, anyone willing to take their time and contribute counts. Regardless of how 'lame' or 'incomprehensible' the posts may be (viewed).

-TC
General Manager
Springfield Slayers