Any Volunteers for Predictions?

Weekly predictions and previews from the 'experts'
Mike
All-Pro

Any Volunteers for Predictions?

Post by Mike »

Any volunteers for predictions? I can't do it this season. Gearing up for an election in Canada. Liberal Opposition wants to introduce a Carbon Tax. Conservatives like me think that's silly...every 18 months China's Carbon output increases in levels equal to that of all of Canada! Also, a Carbon Tax will chase business away; we need an international agreement or countries will only hurt their economies as business moves to countries where it is easier to make a buck....or loonie as we say in Canada (our dollar coin has a Loon on the back. The $2 coin is a "twoonie").
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

JH-Tide
Seasoned-Veteran

Post by JH-Tide »

Canadians sure are mouthy, considering they aren't even a proper state yet. You should be focusing your efforts on getting the Quebecois fired off into space or something- it would make your annexation so much faster.

I'll handle the predictions right now:
Battle Creek will win more than 2 games. Tennessee will lose more than 2.
Joe will beat Jim, either in FIFL or with a blunt object.
Some guy with a ridiculous name will accrue far more of something than we expect on Peoria.
Chris Koepplin, the first punter since Ray Guy to be drafted in the first round, will cause three fumbles and return at least one of them for a touchdown.
Dozens of Canadians will flock to the polls to vote one way or another on the Carbon Tax, many of them assuming the rest of the world will be impacted in some way by their decision.

There you go!