100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 7

TC
All-Pro

TC's Take

Post by TC »

I had hoped to keep this going the entire season but work has been brutal for the past month or so. I enjoyed putting this together each week and hope it was well received.

But, I don't want to invest my time if it wasn't...please vote and let me know if TC's Take should continue for the 2008 Season. And I'm not thin-skinned so don't worry about being honest with your vote and/or comments.

Thanks,
TC
Last edited by TC on Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Manager
Springfield Slayers

Mike
All-Pro

Updates

Post by Mike »

It's probably too much to ask for ONE person to do a (FUN) analysis every week in and out. Jimmy used to do it, but ran out of gas.

Perhaps there could be some sort of rotation. TC's Take, Hanlon's Ponderings, etc. Each week, if someone wants to do one, and nothing has been posted, Post one! Fresh viewpoints each week... If you really want to, someone be 'editor' and choose a writer each week. TC does his take one week (in his style), Hanlon does his style the next week, etc.

Cheers
Mike
2011 Gold Cup Winner
2013 Gold Cup Winner

portland
All-Pro

BIG FAT YES!!!

Post by portland »

I bugged you enough about your column, so you know how i feel. Part of what makes the FIFL so much fun is extras such as "TC's Take." Keep it coming!

Green Bay Bombers
All-Pro

Jimmy used to do it, but ran out of gas.

Post by Green Bay Bombers »

I got a job and am I'm working 6 days (UGH!!!) a week... and am still studying for MCSE. I post as I am able. I always try to get my column in, but it's been tough lately. TC's column had been a gas! Keep it coming!
the only time we fail is when we stop trying

TC
All-Pro

Post by TC »

THANKS guys!

TC's Take will be back for the 2008 Season.

On a side note:

Jimmy-I can empathize with you studying for your MCSE and still working a full time (or more) job. It took me a little more than a year to get all the exams done.

Focus on one test at a time...hang in there, you can do it! :)

-TC